LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
To access Tk20
, use the same login credentials you use for
Office 365 webmail
(i.e., jsmith, john.smith
@eagles.csc.edu or @csc.edu)***
For issues logging into Tk20, below are the most frequent causes. Check the following:
1) Make sure that it is Tk20 you need to log into for an assessment, and not into
CSC online (Sakai)
for your online course assignments. These require different passwords.
2) For your username, do not use the "@eagles.csc.edu" portion (i.e. smith. john)
3) Make sure there are no extra spaces before and after what you type.
4) Check for typos...it happens!
5) Still can't log in? To reset your campus password (used for Tk20) using self-service, go to
or contact the
CSC IT Helpdesk
(308-432-6311) for assistance.
If none of these troubleshooting steps resolves the issue, please email
or call the CSC Tk20 Administrator at 308-432-6059 (or 1-800-242-3766, Ext. 6059) so that she can pursue the cause and have it resolved.
For issues with functionality within Tk20
SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO uploading files, copy & pasting text from another software, completing assessments, submitting your assessments or locating feedback,
the CSC Tk20 Administrator
at 308-432-6059 (or 1-800-242-3766, Ext. 6059) or Crites Hall, Room 347. Office hours M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (MT).
For questions regarding this system, please contact your system administrator.